accurately track complex, erratic motion and calculate AF/AE at up to 60 times per seconds, regardless of shutter release and frame capture. Further, when the shutter is released, it delivers a live view of the subject as the electronic viewfinder functions with absolutely no blackouts.
pairing the speed and excellent tracking performance of phase detection AF with the precision of contrast AF achieves approximately 25% faster performance when compared with α7R II, ensuring all fast-moving subjects are captured.
- High-capacity battery with approximately 2.2x the capacity of the NP-FW50 W-series battery. Supports InfoLITHIUM® technology, which makes it possible to view the remaining battery power as both a percentage display and five step icon on the camera's LCD screen.
- Provides same operation, handling and design as α9, doubles battery life and allows USB battery-charging via the camera body.
- External multi-battery adaptor kit capable of functioning as an external power supply for four Z series batteries and as a quick charger. Kit comes with two packs of NP-FZ100 rechargeable batteries.
- Grip extender with same look, feel and design as α9. Enables more solid hold on camera
- Eye piece cup with locking mechanism
- Hard, shatterproof glass screen protector with anti-stain coating to prevent fingerprints. Compatible with touch operation and tilting LCD screen
a first for Sony α allowing the user to adjust the level of torque in the ring to zoom faster or slower depending on their shooting style. There is also a focus hold button that can also be assigned to variety of functions including focus mode selection, AF area selection or the popular Eye AF lock feature. The telephoto zoom lens is dust and moisture resistant, and has fluorine coating on the front lens that makes it easier to remove dust or grease. There is also a removable tripod mount. The FE 100-400mm GM is compatible with both the 1.4x
A uniquely designed ultra-wide-angle zoom lens, the new FE 12-24mm F4 G lens produces outstanding image quality in a compact, lightweight design, weighing approximately 566g.